Being a market that is situated in the pristine and natural environment of Tokai forest, we are also very much a “go green” organization, promoting recycling, providing useful tips and information on how to reduce you energy consumption and reduce your carbon footprint. We live in an age where every little bit counts. If we all just do a little bit, it will go a long way towards the longevity of our beloved planet.
Electricity, amongst many other things, makes the world go around. Without it, our homes would be in the dark and we wouldn’t have any energy source to work on our computers at work or at school. Load shedding is also a problem because there are instances where you are not told when the electricity will be cut off. This puts a lot of strain on households because there’s not much we can do around the house without electricity.
It is for this reason why renewable energy has become crucial in the world we live in today. At the rate of our expensive electricity is, solar energy seems like a resourceful idea. Below are some of the advantages of using solar power and solar geysers. Go Green Guys are renowned suppliers of Cape Town induction geysers that can be a real energy saver.
- Solar energy saves you money: This is the best reason to opt for solar energy. Cost of living is too high and if there are means or rather better resources you can use to save costs, why not seize the opportunity?
- Low maintenance: The last thing you need is to be constantly changing the solar panel after you have installed it. Well, you are in luck because there is hardly any maintenance that needs to be done after installation. All you have to do is clean and maintain it once a year and you are good to go. The original Tokai Manor house recently installed some of these solar panels in their efforts to promote green energy.
- Silence operation: Solar panels operate silently. Unlike noisy electricity generators that make a lot of noise, you sleep like a baby when you have a solar panel at your home.
- Long-lasting: If installed correctly and appropriately, solar panels can last up to 25 years. This is a great money saving machine because you won’t have to worry about replacing your solar panel now and again.
- Consistent power source: Unless the weather is gloomy, the sun will always shine. When the sun shines, it produces the energy we need. The sun also brightens our days on the essential hours of operation being the morning and afternoon.
- Free hot water: Solar geysers produce hot water even on the coldest of days. Isn’t this amazing? You don’t have to worry about the change of season when you have a solar geyser as it doesn’t change the temperature of water.
- Increases value for your property: Solar geysers add a surplus on the value of your property.
- SABS Approved: Solar geysers are South African Bureau of Standards accredited and approved. This means that the solar geysers have been analyzed, tested and found certified to be operated for any use. They have also been found safe and without any defects.
- Long Life Expectancy: Solar geysers have a life expectancy of about 10 to 20 years.
- Electricity reduction bill: Having solar geysers means more for your pocket and less for the authorities. The reduction on the electricity bill is outstanding and it will keep dropping.
- Environment conservation: We should do our bit to preserve and protect our environment. When using solar geysers, you are conserving the environment with regard to carbon gasses.
- Easily accessible: Solar energy can be retrieved anywhere. As long as the sun is shining, solar energy will work exceptionally.
Go Green Guys are a reputable local company in Cape Town that specializes in reducing household energy consumption including offering the most affordable options for pool heating in Cape Town, as well as being a major supplier of pool covers, LED bulbs and solar panels.
The above-mentioned benefits are perfect for those money and energy conscious families. When you start saving on electricity, you will have more money to focus on other things that need to be done.
The world always has a way of saving you money, you just have to be willing to research it and implement it. All you have to do is install a solar panel and geyser and you will start reaping the benefits in no time! Ready, Set, Save!
Looking forward to seeing you all at the next Tokai Forest Market event.